Indian River County is still experiencing red tide conditions and all beaches in Indian River County will remain closed until further notice.
- Yesterday the winds were mainly out north.
- There was no significant amount of new fish washing ashore nor respiratory discomfort.
- Water samples were collected at beaches and shipped to FWC.
Progress as of the end of day Monday:
- The contractor has cleared approximately 16.5 miles of 22.5 miles of countywide shoreline.
- To date, approximately 132,000 pounds of waste have been removed from IRC beaches.