Where are the scientists? This task force is made up of politicians, lawyers, realtors and political appointees of questionable integrity.
We are in the middle of a battle with an enemy unlike we have ever seen before! An enemy that has struck down over 1 million US citizens and killed more than 56,000 of our fellow Americans. This is more deaths then we experienced in Vietnam. This is an enemy that is now present in Florida cities and towns. This is an enemy that at least ONE person on this task force should be able to identify. Is there anyone on this task force that has this type of warfare experience? Are there any combat veterans on this task force?
We do not need to reinvent the wheel. Look to other states that have also had to deal with this enemy. There are states that have successful plans in place. They are battle hardened and can offer tremendous assistance based on their experience.
This enemy does not recognize race, religion, political affiliation or geographic borders. As our governor enlists his army to fight this killer he should not either. Our lives are in therir hands. Don’t mess this up!
Yes, this is a task force to reopen, but shouldn’t we be winning the war first?
These are the five weapons that some experts say are necessary in order to defeat today, and secure our future tomorrow, against Covid-19.
“…. hope is of little use unless it’s accompanied by a bold and vigorous plan.”
It’s not too late to go on offense. Stay informed. Read the entire article here:
Did you find this article helpful? Let me know. Leave a comment.
As a token of our appreciation for their service, 10 handmade face masks were donated to Fire Station 14 on 26th street.
Do you have a suggestion on how we might help others? Leave a comment.
Who was he? How did he get it? How did they deal with it? Did he survive?
What are the two Washington’s?
Click on this link to take you to a 54-minute video produced by PBS. This video will give you additional insight into what we have gone through, and what we are facing. What can you do about it?
- 5G mobil networks DO NOT spread COVID-19
- Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher then 77F degrees DOES NOT prevent COVID-19
- Catching COVID-19 DOES NOT mean you will have it for life.
- Being able to hold your breath for 10 seconds or more without coughing of feeling discomfort DOES NOT mean you are free from COVID-19.
- Drinking alcohol does not protect you against COVID-19
- COVID-19 CAN BE transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill COVID-19.
- Taking a hot bath does not prevent COVID-19.
- Mosquitoes cannot transmit COVID-19.
- Hand dryers ARE NOT effective in killing COVID-19.
- Ultraviolet disinfection lamps SHOULD NOT be used to sterilize areas of the skin. UV radiation can cause skin irritation.
- Spraying alcohol or chlorine all over you body WILL NOT kill viruses that have already entered your body.
- Pneumonia vaccines DO NOT protect you against COVID-19.
- Rinsing you nose with saline WILL NOT prevent COVID-19 infection.
- Eating garlic DOES NOT protect you from COVID-19.
- COVID-19 has INFECTED PEOPLE OF ALL AGES. Not just the elderly.
- Antibiotics DO NOT work against COVID-19.
- To date there is no specific medicine recommended to prevent or treat COVID-19.
- And finally….. injecting disinfectants HAS NOT been recommended by any medical personnel.
…. that Florida should open up
The Florida Department of Health reports an increase to 29,648 cases of Covid 19.
…… it’s the highest jump in over a seven-hour period in weeks.
A recent Quinnipiac University poll showed 72% of Florida voters said the state should not relax social distancing rules by the end of April, when DeSantis’s stay-at-home executive order is set to expire.
More testing needs to be done statewide as people come back to work, not just for those who are symptomatic or most vulnerable, said Dr. Cindy Prins, an epidemiologist at the University of Florida College of Public Health…….. without more widespread testing, it is too soon to lift the stay-at-home order and start allowing people to return to work at nonessential businesses.
“I would caution very strongly whether we should be lifting that order too soon,” Prins said.
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation at the University of Washington said the earliest Florida could look to relax social distancing with containment strategies that include testing, contact tracing, isolation and limiting gathering size
is the week of June 8.
What do you think? Let us know. Leave a comment.
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT CATS CAN PASS THE ILLNESS TO PEOPLE!!!
Read the full article here
Here are some of the registered disinfectants on the Environmental Protection Agency’s list
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
Clorox Commercial Solutions
Clorox Disinfecting Spray
Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
Lysol Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
Oxycide Daily Disinfectant Cleaner
Peak Disinfectant Wipes
Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant
Peroxide Disinfectant and Glass Cleaner
Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Sani-Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipe
Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
Unfortunately, this question has taken on a political nature and with over 700,000 confirmed cases nationwide and over 41,800 total fatalities this may soon become a life and death issue. How would our perspective change if we knew one of the 700,000 or heaven forbid, one of the 41,800?
One writer, after interviewing more than 20 experts in public health, medicine, epidemiology and history shared their thoughts on the future –
“The path forward depends on factors that are certainly difficult but doable, they said: a carefully staggered approach to reopening, widespread testing and surveillance, a treatment that works, adequate resources for health care providers — and eventually an effective vaccine.”
It will also depend on how individual Americans behave in the interim. If we scrupulously protect ourselves and our loved ones, more of us will live. If we underestimate the virus, it will find us.
Here is a nurse that is on the front line of this battle. Take 6 minutes to watch her plea.